Wednesday, June 17, 2009

What did I learn

This post may get updates to it because I pride myself in being a liver of life and a learner of tomfoolery....so for those of you that follow my blog, I will try to update you when I update it. My mind never stops working so I never feel well rested when I awake from my sleep. I am constantly thinking about the foolishness, funny, or down right outrageous things that happen to me throughout my day. It amazes me how some people act, react, and process "problems", "situations" and "cow dung."



A few days ago I get a text from a guy that I work with. He is telling me how sessy I look today....blah blah blah, but before I get into that lemme give yall a lil background information about this creature. Let's call this creature IDK. The background information will explain the name. I met IDK when I started this job a few years ago. IDK was recently divorced, single father of three children. IDK is tall somewhat handsome...and by somewhat handsome I mean the panties dont get wet when I see him...but he isn't a gargoyle either. IDK is seemingly shy and looks like hes been taking thru the ringer a few times by some trifling women, but hey that's the dating/love game. IDK asks me for my number one day and we begin to text and have friendly conversation. I guess he thought because he never sees me with anyone that I'm lonely, desperate, and will settle for any ole thing...he will soon be schooled on the ways and life of Suga C.



We text for a while. He never asks me out, but he always would send a text good morning, good night, how was your day...that type of garbage. One or two weeks go by and I don't receive any texts from him at all. I don't see him at work, but he is working. He finally sends me an email telling me that the reason that he has been standoffish is because people were talking about our relationship in the office and he wants his "business" to be private and not in the streets. I asked him the specifics of what was said, which he couldn't give any specifics, but he was very adamant about his "business" being private. I told him that I had not spoken of the friendship that was growing between the two of us because I too value my privacy, however I didn't really give two shakes of a wet ducks @ss about office gossip because I know who, what, when, and how I spend my time and my day. I also let him know that he should maybe go on about his way and get his thoughts together before getting with a woman such as myself because I'm grown and I do grown up isht ...I'm over hiding and creeping. That was the end of our texting romance...til this week. The Negro doesn't believe that fat meat is greasy. Of course I am up to the task of letting him know what the deal is. He sends me a text letting me know how cute I look. I told him that yes my puff did come out exceptionally wonderful this morning. He goes on to tell me that his weekend was boring and he needed some company, but I was unavailable. I tell him that it would've been nice to go out with him if he had balls to asks me and to not worry about what people would say if they saw him out with me, but being that his balls are the size of a gnats he should just continue to be lonely til he is able to buy/make him some testosterone and grow up and man up and be with a real woman. The conversation went from friendly to as a matter of fact in .1 seconds between he and I. He was stunned and shocked that I had took it there, but I have wasted enough of my thumb muscles texting him on this isht...I'm over it and so should he. Thanks to my egirls Poitree and Aunapp... I've been able to recognize gold plated isht from a mile away. I see him this morning I smile and give a friendly, "Hello" He wouldn't even say hello back he wouldn't even wave or acknowledge me. I guess I hurt his feelings...meh...ion curr...he should've kicked rocks the first time I told him to leave me alone. I hope he learned his lesson......



Lesson learned: IDK is a wanna be man. He wants to have fun with a woman and play without actually having to be a man or be in a relationship. He plays the nice guy role when in reality he is a big ole jerk. Oh, I also learned that the truth hurts, but dayum it's funny to see the face of the dude when you let him down with his own words.

2 comments:

  1. LOL! Yep, you did it again. You got me HOWLIN' over here. "Two shakes of a duck's @ss and you're grown and do grownup -ish" just took me on ova the top.

    Oh, thanks for the e-shout. Glad I could assist in your ejumakashun.

    Great post, per u-shoo-al.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "The Negro doesn't know that fat meat is greasy"..*teehee* Loving the prose, ova heah.

    ReplyDelete