Saturday, June 20, 2009

Outside Looking In

I was on the phone with a friend. A friend from a long time ago. He was giving me the run down of his ran down life. He was talking sad and feeling low about the trials and tribulations that his decision making process had brought him. I really recognize the sadness in him; I have lived the sadness that he speaks about. The partner that he chose to die with has turned into somewhat of an enemy. The children that were bore to the marriage are horrors, unruly, and undisciplined. He feels tired beyond belief, unappreciated, kicked in the balls, and beat down.



His wife is undisciplined, loud, tell all, and unrelenting. She doesn't care about his feelings only about the outward appearance. She is well educated...the lady walks around with three degrees from credible institutions, but she chooses to be an at home mom. She is gorgeous to the eye. She can hold her own in any conversation, ... You can take her to a Pink Floyd concert and she would get along with the people just as well as if you took her to a White House dinner. She is very articulate, intelligent. She is an only child...never been taught to share. Now, I have met some only children and they are the most giving people on Earth, but this woman is extremely selfish. The world is hers, the other people are only here for her entertainment. She is smarter than anyone she knows or associates with ...and therefore you are privileged just to be able to see the snot in her nose as she walks around with her nose very high in the sky. She doesn't know when to keep her trap shut. She tells everyone how the sex is with her husband, how he didn't pay the bills, and how he snores at night and keeps her up. She belittles her husband in private as well as in public. She keeps and immaculate house. You could eat off the floor. She is an excellent cook and homemaker. She has some really nice attributes.



The children...now you all know how I feel about bad @ss children. I can't stand children that are unruly. These boys are very intelligent little people, but are extremely disrespectful. They will cry and scream when they don't get their way. These kids are not toddlers either they are between the ages of 8 and 11. None of the children like them in the neighborhood. They will pick on the neighborhood kids until the neighborhood kids gang up and beat that @ss....then they go and cry to Mommy Dearest and here she comes to uphold her chirrens in the nonsense. The boys are spoiled selfish little brats that should be kept in cages in preparation for the real thing...because sad to say but at the rate they are going they are going to prison. The father tries to correct them and then the wife steps in and gives him the "Don't you be punishing my kids...I do that ...you back off..." type bullisht.



My friends is a hardworking, educated, easy going type guy. He is not innocent in this situation, by no means. He is emotionally unavailable, quick to give up, and his back bone has never been with him. I told him that his dignity had called on the phone and wanted to know when it could come home...his dignity also said that he had recently went to the funeral for his Pride, and Self Worth...and he(dignity) didn't want to go out like a sucker.





I hope that his family pulls it together...I have seen this type of stress and strain so many times. I had the same type of stress and pain in my former relationship. I didn't advise him to leave his wife, I didn't advise her to leave her husband...that's not my place. I just told them from my perspective it just looked like two people whose love had gotten lost in the hustle and bustle of everyday life...just my opinion from the outside looking in.

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear about your friend and his family. Sounds like they could use some counseling. I hope they are able to work it out.

    ReplyDelete