Thursday, June 18, 2009

Censored

Today I was censored for the first time in my life. My comments were called gross and obscene. I have really tried to give the Disney Channel version of my life, but obviously I am still not doing a very good job of self censoring. This post will be dedicated to things that bother me and it is gonna be a no holds barred way of me saying why it bothers me ...so if you are looking for politically correct, princess cut blogging ...i suggest you look away. I am in no way writing this to aim at any one person to hurt any one's feelings, but if it hurts your feelings maybe its time to check yourself....laugh w/ me people.

1. One of my myspace friends had on his page that women tend to be more careful picking shoes than they do when they chose a man. This statement bothers me in so many ways...
We have to be more careful...do you know how many pairs of shoes there are in the market...the sandals alone are plentiful? Women outnumber men by an outrageous number. It doesn't take that long to pick through men as it does through shoes. Do you know how many friggin colors of maxi dresses, sun dresses, flower dresses, and capris that are on the market that have to match the color and style of shoe? Men are not a necessity...they are a want and most of us have learned to live without them. We have to be choosy ...when it comes to our shoes. Shoes will last a lifetime and we are happy to see them come out of the closet if you know what I mean. Shoes can stay in the closet for years and still come out straight...men just can't do that..

2. People that stink
A perfectly healthy person should not be walking around w/ an odor. Soap and water are the only things that have stayed relatively low in price in this recession. You can get the little bottles of soap in a gas station bathroom if push comes to shove. I hate when people have to invade your space with their nasty stinking of fish and hot garbage. It is unnecessary in this day and age to want to walk around smelling like your @ss has been on fire.

3. Bad @ss kids
Bad children absolutely bother the h3ll out of me. It is not so much the child that gets on my nerves it is these punk @ss parents that let their chirren run all over the place and tell them what they are and are not going to do....wth? In my day there was no such thing. If a grown up....didn't even have to be your parent told you to jump...you proceeded to comply and you let them guide you to the correct height of the jump. I will not live in my house when I'm afraid to say anything to my children because they might beat my @ss. It aint no muthasucking way... I will feed and water a seed that will come up to be a weed...h3ll nah. I'm looking for some roses, tulips, carnations...not no dayum rag weed and crab grass. If I can't be top dog at my house, I will kill all the puppies and be the only dog...

4. People that snitch for no good reason
Now I' m not talking bout people that witness a violent crime and they tell what they saw so that the criminal can be taken off the streets. I'm talking bout these Tammy-Tell-It-Alls that see you go to the bathroom and it isn't quite break time. I hate these people. If you have time to see wtf I'm doing during my mahsuckin work day then when do you do your freaking job? Get a life and stop watchin what I do all mahsuckin day...ugh

5. Crackheads w/ no sense of pride
I remember back in the early 80's crackheads would mow lawns, wash cars, take out garbage, and generally have a nice hustle to earn money for their fix. Now, the sorry bastids are walking round stealing my antenna off of my car just to have a pipe to smoke their isht. It sickens me. I can't ride through the hood and visit my homies because I'm scared that a crackhead is gonna bust my windows to steal my radio. If you have enough energy to bust out my window...don't you have enough energy to push a lawn mower around some body's yard...i mean dayum dude...get some self respect.


I'm pretty sure that this list will get longer... but for right now this is all the time I have to write....and trust me I censored myself alot...b/c there were alot more things that I wanted to put down...but I just don't want to shock and appall the freaking moral police.

1 comment: