Thursday, June 11, 2009

Introduction

Suga is the name. Ive been called this because I am soooo sweet. I come from a small town, but a huge family. Most of my views and ideals come from being raised by elderly people. So, if you read something that I write and it sounds a lil ole fashion...you know where it comes from. I only started this blog at the recommendation of some of my internet and irl friends. They encouraged me to write because some say that I have a way w/ words and my rhetoric is soo funny. I just calls it like i see it. Sometimes I'm too blunt and sometimes I try to politically correct, but most of the time I'm just Suga.



I am a single mother of two wonderful children. I have no pets because there is a recession and if I wanted to feed sum'n needy I would go to the local corner and feed a crack head instead...heck at least I could get a car wash if I fed him... if you feed a pet all you get a pile of ripe crap to clean up. My daughter is my motivation and my son is my is my joy. My daughter has a very old soul and she gives me ground. When I start "smelling" myself my daughter always lets me know that my doo doo does indeed have a foul odor. My son is there to pick me up when I'm down. He's such a comedian. I think he gets that from me, but Im not sure.



I have a brother and sister that I grew up with. I have several wonderful friends and family that I've met on my journey in this life. I will be writing about these people mostly because they provide so much comic relief. I hope that you enjoy my outlook and find a lil humor in the things that I write...please feel free to comment. Thanks for taking time to read my blog.

5 comments:

  1. have no pets because there is a recession and if I wanted to feed sum'n needy I would go to the local corner and feed a crack head instead...heck at least I could get a car wash if I fed him...

    LMAO girl you a mess. Cant wait to see what you post on here. this is Loquacious from NP, btw

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^^ That part had me laughing, too! You're as funny as I thought you would be. Keep up the laughter and like Arnold said, "I'll be back." ~AuNapp

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! you have a blog! ~imnotmyhair/noDayButToday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girlie, this is Chocolate Napp. I am enjoying the reading material, you are a trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank yall...for reading and supporting my blog...yall are the bestest

    ReplyDelete