Saturday, July 18, 2009

Learn from Others

Cher is dating a Sam off and on for quite a few years. Sam is not a good boyfriend. He pays bills, takes care of Cher financially, but as far as being faithful...he just can't seem to keep it in his pants. Sam goes out and makes babies...yes I said babies during his relationship with Cher. Cher just stands steadfast and unmovable in this shipwreck of a relationship with Sam, because in her words, "I love him!" I am a friend to her and I support her and I make a firm policy of not telling my friends to leave their significant others due to the situation could get really messy no matter what advice you give...whether to stay or to go. So, I never offered advice only a listening ear, tissues, and the spare bed....until I get fed up with the tomfoolery then I stop answering my phone, act like I'm not home, and completely remove myself from the situation. I ended up leaving Cher to her sham of a relationship because her relationship problems were working my last nerve.



The straw that broke the camels back for me to remove myself was when Sam took Cher's rent money and got her and her children kicked out of her apartment. Cher had to move in with her mother, her car broke down, and she lost her job. Sam, on the other hand, was riding around in a new car, living with one of his many baby mommas, and working. Cher was still dealing with this fool even through him getting her and her children evicted. I couldn't take it anymore. I had to leave her to her foolishness.



Cher calls me at work one day and is crying sayin that Sam has married one of his many baby mommas. I started laughing. She gets all upset at me for laughing, but I told her, "The boy has done everything, but pulled his pants down and literally taken a isht on you, and you have continued to take him back. I guess he showed you that he really really doesn't want you at all." She gets angry with me and stops talking to me.





Last week I go to see her because she was on my mind. She tells me that her and Sam have continued to see each other even though he is married. Sam left his wallet at her house and she took his ATM card and cleaned him out of every thing, but a dollar. Cher then took his wallet to his wife's job and dropped it off, along with some clothes, and other belongings he had left at her house. I asked Cher what changed to make her do that. Cher said she wasn't angry, but she had enough of the nonsense. While shes telling me this story Sam pulls up in his truck. Sam only has on some socks, boxers, and he's covered in syrup and feathers. Dude looked like a black rooster. He was yelling and screaming and carrying on something awful. Cher called the police and the police came and took him to jail. Now, he is sitting in jail full of feathers and syrup, with some socks and boxers on, broke, and his pimping ways ain't working to get on of the women that he has used to come get him. Steve McNair situation obviously didn't teach that boy nothing.

Lesson Learned: Sometimes its better to cut your losses then to continue to use people...because eventually they will teach you that doo doo does indeed stank and they will rub your nose in the doo doo.

3 comments:

  1. Modern day tar and feathering. I love it! How come I never get to see stuff like this play out in real life? Ah well. Good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We country and gutter down here...LOL. I remember when I was a lil girl this man kept beating his wife. Well one day he beats her real good and tells her to cook some pork chops while hes in the shower. She flours the pork chops and puts them in the hot grease. She then went into the shower and threw the hot grease and pork chops on him. He was running down the alley with pork chops falling off of his @ss. Creole women dont play down hurr...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know that's right. Two snaps to Cher!

    ReplyDelete